Cajun Dusted Maryland With Sweet Potato Mash and Semi Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
4 Chicken Marylands
100gm Cajun Spice Mix
2 Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
½ Brown Onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ bunch Parlsey, chopped
100gm Semi Dried Tomato
• In saucepan put diced sweet potato, top up with cold water.
• Bring to the boil and cook until tender.
• Use a potato masher to get rid of lumps, add butter and season to taste.
To Make Cream Sauce
• Sauté onion, garlic in saucepan.
• Add semidried tomato and cream, reduce cream until thick.
• Add chopped parsley, blitz with food processor to break up the tomato.
• Roll Chicken Marylands in Cajun Spice.
• Sear in pan until golden.
• Place in oven proof tray. Cook for 25minutes on 180 degrees.
• To serve place mash in a bowl. Place Maryland on top drizzle with sauce.