Our premises at 86 Wises Road, Maroochydore includes a large retail store and a fully-fledged meat processing factory that includes the following activities:
- Chicken boning and processing
- Lamb processing
- Pork processing
- Beef processing
- Seafood processing
- Smallgoods production
- Retail ready cooked meals production
- MAP, VAC and skin packaging and labelling on state-of-the-art equipment
- HACCP food safety practices
We are a growing business and continually looking for motivated and reliable staff members in these roles:
- Qualified butchers
- Junior apprentices
- Meat packers
- Smallgoods professionals
- Sales people
- Store persons
- Quality assurance (QA)
Our Recruitment Process
We review applications based on a variety of criteria
We conduct an interview in store to get to know you better
We work with you for a day (paid) to see you in action
We make an offer to the best fit candidate
If you have a passion for meat and you wish to be part of an energetic, high performance team, please submit your details below:
As the Sunshine Coast’s premier butchery and food solutions provider, FRESH MEATS is continuously growing and evolving. We constantly strive to provide consistent quality on specification and on time to our customers. We are bored by mediocrity and seek excellence.Our success is achieved through positive leadership, motivated individuals and collaborative teamwork. We are always looking for people who –
- WORK EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS: New employees often comment on our friendly, positive work environment. This is not a coincidence. Like attracts like, but like all relationships, we also work constantly to keep respect levels high.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY: The success of Fresh Meats depends on each employee taking pride in and ownership of his/her work to do the right thing. As our grandmother always said, a job worth doing is worth doing well.
- LEARN TO GROW: As our business evolves, so do roles and responsibilities for every staff member and manager. We value the importance of performance feedback to learn from failures, successes and each other.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY – NO EXCEPTIONS.