1kg Premium Mince
2 Onions, diced
3 Tbsp G Fresh Traditional Gravy mix
½ cup Milk
1 cup Water
100gm Grated Tasty Cheese
2 Tomato, thinly sliced
• Cook diced onion in large frypan on medium heat add minced beef. Stirring occasionally until meat browned
• Take off heat. Combine cup of water and gravy mix add to mince mix.
• Mix thoroughly, reduce heat. Cook gravy mix through meat until thick and glossy.
• Cook potatoes until soft approx. 20 minutes. Mash well until light and fluffy adding butter and milk. Season to taste.
• Slice tomatoes thinly.
• Pour beef mixture into heatproof oven dish layering tomatoes just overlapping each other on top. Spoon mash over tomato until all mixture is used.
• Sprinkle grated cheese onto mash.
• Bake 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
• Serve immediately with green peas or vegie of choice.