Herb Chilli & Garlic Chicken Maryland With Potato and Withered Silverbeet
4 Herb, Chilli & Garlic Maryland
2 Golden Sweet Potato
2 White Sweet Potato
1 Bunch Silverbeet
2 Cloves of Garlic
50 gm Butter
• Sliced potatoes into inch slices. Place on oven proof tray. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper back at 180 degree until tender.
• Place Maryland on tray bake at 180 degree for 30 min.
• Strip silverbeet of the stem. Steam for 30 seconds
• Add butter & garlic to pan and blanched silverbeet.
• Arranged cooked potato on plate. Place silverbeet then Maryland.