Blackened Rump with Creamy Creole Sauce
4 x 250gm Yearling Rump
100gm Cajun Seasoning
1 Brown Onion Diced
1 clove Garlic Crushed
3 Lemons Zested and Juice
100g Cajun seasoning
• Rub the steaks with the Cajun. Making sure to coat both sides of steak
• Sear steak on grill/BBQ to your liking. E.g. medium rare, well done.
• In a saucepan sweat the onion and garlic off with the zest.
• Use the lemon juice to deglaze the pan
• Add the spice and cream
• Reduce cream until it thickens
Serve on top of steak and Enjoy!